READY IS HIRING!
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join Ready. We’re a young and dynamic team going through a rapid growth period and fast expanding our workforce. The successful applicant will work as part of the project team and will manage the delivery of multiple digital and print projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Setting up, monitoring and managing multiple client projects from start through to completion including overall planning, direction, prioritisation and delivery.
- Liaising with the Account Directors for project handover.
- Interpreting and understanding the client brief sufficiently including requirements and solutions.
- Acting as the liaison between clients and the design and development team.
- Ensuring that the task requests are understood by all parties and clarify where there is ambiguity.
- Work closely with the assigned designer(s) and developer(s) to ensure that the project is on time and in budget and client expectations are managed.
- Manage and maintain client relationships by regularly communicating and appraising the client on their project and manage expectations in relation to any build delays or issues.
Ready is a multi-disciplined creative design & integrated campaign agency based in Bath. We create effective and engaging marketing campaigns that meet our clients’ objectives and exceed their expectations.
We’re proud to work with brands of all shapes and sizes, across many different sectors, including top brands such as Walgreens Boots Alliance, Freeview, Bauer Media, Future Publishing, NHS, and Time Inc.
Our aim is to ensure that even the tightest budgets and deadlines are met with exceptional results. If you think you can help us to do this, have a look at our job requirements below!
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience working within a Project Management role.
- Working towards or having attained a project methodology certification.
- In depth knowledge of website design and development process.
- Proven track record in managing websites and print projects.
- Proven customer relation management skills to increase customer satisfaction.
- Exceptional organisation skills, able to manage multiple projects and complete work to agreed deadlines and develop and change plans for the production of specific pieces of work.
- Able to present well-structured documentation in a convincing way to the customer and explain complex propositions to non-technical clients.
- Excellent communication skills and able to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
- High attention to detail.
- Responds positively under pressure and maintains a calm appearance, ensuring virtual team are available for support if required.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US (BASICALLY, WE’RE SUPER AWESOME!)
- You’ll be enjoying working in an all-Mac studio set up
- Great team dynamic – fun, young and creative!
- Monthly team lunch at some of the finest restaurants in town.
- Regular team outings and social events. This year we all went to Geneva for a weekend!
- 20 days annual holidays excluding Bank Holidays, plus days off between Christmas and the New Year.
- Flexible working hours means you can plan your work around your life, not the other way round!
If you think this describes you and you want to join our team, please get in touch! We look forward to hearing from you!