We’re looking to hire a new Front End Developer!
It’s a permanent role with pay dependant on previous experience. And don’t worry, we’re based in central Bath, so no long treks form the bus or train station!
We’re a multi-disciplined creative agency, specialising in effective and engaging, breakthrough promotional marketing tactics that meet our clients’ objectives and exceed their expectations. We are proud to work with brands of all shapes and sizes, across many different sectors, nationally and in the USA.
You’ll be working in an All-Mac studio set up with generous holiday package, company pension scheme, annual team away trip, as well as monthly team lunch with delicious food ordered into our office from wherever you like!
The person we are looking for should have the following skillsets:
– PHP, MySQL and experience of WordPress with theme development.
– Experience in using version control (Git)
– Understanding of cross browser compatibility.
– Excellent communication skills.
– A passion for what they do.
– CSS pre-processor. We use SASS
– Knowledge of build tools such as Webpack or Gulp
– HTML email development experience
– HTML5 games. We use Phaser.io
– Design skills
– Agency experience
You will be working on a variety of projects from microsites and short campaigns to full on WordPress maintenance and builds. We create a number of online campaigns and competitions, often adding a gamification feel using Phaser.io as our 2D gaming framework.
You will have a passion for experimenting with new tech and be self driven in progressing your skill set.
You won’t need to wear suits (unless you want to of course), and flexible working hours means you can plan your work around your life not the other way round!
Send us a CV at email@example.com and an online portfolio/github!